Red Sea ReefLED 50
Years of research and testing are behind Red Sea’s ReefLED™ smart reef lighting system. These lights have been designed to ensure optimal coral growth and dramatic coloration, while creating a gentle shimmer throughout the aquarium.
The ReefLED lights are guaranteed to be reef-safe and REEF-SPEC® and are very easy to set up.
- REEF-SPEC® light output for optimal coral growth and coloration
- Homogenous light with a gentle shimmer
- Reef-safe dual-channel color setting plus dedicated moonlights
- ReefBeat® app for easy set-up, operation, monitoring and notifications
- Anti-glare recessed lens
- One interface for all of Red Sea’s smart devices.
- Easy set-up and operation.
- On-line monitoring and notifications.
- Peace of Mind - ReefBeat is constantly in contact with your ReefLEDs and will send you a notification whenever communication is lost.
- Weekly Schedule - ReefBeat stores as many custom programs as you wish to create. Using the weekly schedule, you can use the same program every day or select a different program for each day of the week.
- Lunar Cycle - The lunar cycle feature allows you to implement a 28-day moon phase cycle for the dedicated 3W moonlight channel, for reef-safe night-time viewing.
- Staggered Sunrise - By setting a delay time between multiple ReefLEDs, you can create an enhanced sunrise/sunset effect along the length of your aquarium.
- Acclimation - The acclimation program allows corals to get used to the ReefLED lights by starting at a lower intensity and gradually increasing the intensity each day over the entire acclimation period.
- Clouds - ReefBeat provides 3 levels of random cloud activity that will provide a natural "shading" effect for a specified period of the day.
- Power: 50W